When a new employee joins a company, it can be an overwhelming experience. As an employer, it’s important to make their onboarding process as smooth and welcoming as possible. One way to achieve this is by providing a well-designed joining kit that includes essential items to help new employees feel more comfortable and confident in their new role. Here are some items that should be included in your joining kit for new employees:
- Personalized welcome letter: A personalized welcome letter from the company’s management team can make new employees feel appreciated and valued.
- Employee handbook: An employee handbook should be provided to outline the company’s policies, procedures, and expectations, helping new employees understand their role and what is expected of them.
- Company culture guide: A guide to the company’s culture, values, and mission can help new employees understand the organization’s identity and purpose, as well as feel more connected to the company’s overall goals and values.
- Job description and performance expectations: Providing a clear job description and outlining performance expectations can help new employees understand their role in the organization and what is expected of them.
- Benefits and perks information: Including information about employee benefits, such as healthcare, retirement plans, and other perks, can help new employees feel more comfortable and secure in their new role.
- Contact information: Providing contact information for key personnel, including HR staff, supervisors, and coworkers, can help new employees feel more connected and supported in their new position.
- Office and facility information: Providing information about office and facility amenities, such as parking, security, and employee amenities, can help new employees feel more comfortable and familiar with their new surroundings.
- Company-branded items: Providing company-branded swag, such as t-shirts, coffee mugs, or other items, can help new employees feel more connected to the company culture and identity.
- Technology and equipment information: Providing information about company technology and equipment, including logins, passwords, and training materials, can help new employees feel prepared and confident in their new role.
Contact us to place the order